Pro-Link Organization, founded in 1993 and registered under the companies code 1963, Act 179 is a non-governmental organization that seeks to ensure equitable development opportunities for the rural and urban poor especially women and children and girls.
Today, we have 16 active projects in 7 different regions across the country, including Hohoe, Kadjebi, Aflao and Mafi-Kumasi, Obuasi, Mankessim and Danfa. Our projects are funded by donor organizations and managed by highly experienced and professional staff.
We are active in several different themes. Our main areas of service delivery are:
- Sexual health and reproductive rights, including HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis & child survival;
- Economic Empowerment;
- Vocational Skills training;
- Environmental Protection;
- Food Security;
- Promotion of Girl Child Education;
- Child Trafficking and Child Labour;
- Capacity Building;